4.20.2009

Miss California Loses for Supporting Marriage between a Man and Woman


Christian Science Monitor: “Well I think its great that Americans are able to choose one or the other,” she said. “We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be between a man and a woman. Thank you very much.”

The Week: Perez Hilton vs. Miss California
“Good for Miss California,” said Johnny Franks in The Chattanoogan. She was asked a loaded question by an openly gay judge, and held to her morals when it would have been so easy to “sacrifice them for the crown.” Shame on everybody who booed her—“since when do we live in a pink Nazi society that sensors free speech.”

More coverage on Google News.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMvviFbkf0




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMvviFbkf0

No comments:

Post a Comment